Native American Caucus uses a different application: Alan Olvera Memorial Scholarship Description and Application.
Applications are available at all DHA Bureaus and the School/Counselor's Office.
- Incomplete applications will NOT be accepted. Please answer all questions.
- All information will remain confidential and will not affect the household's
- Mail your application to:
DHA Scholarship Committee,
Sandra Espindola, AE70,
1725 28th Street
Sacramento, CA 95821
- Contact us by phone @
(916) 875-3285 Monday - Friday,
9am - 12pm or email your questions to Sandra Espindola-Cisneros firstname.lastname@example.org.
Veterans Services College Fee Waiver Program Description and Application.
Physicians for Social Responsibility Sacramento High School Scholarship Essay Contest.
If you are a current or former Foster Youth, consider applying for a California Chaffee Grant Program
Download Scholarship Requirements
- All applications must include the following:
- Official sealed high school transcript(s). Copies will not be accepted.
- Two letters of recommendation from references who can comment on student's leadership/academic abilities (at least one must be from a teacher).
- Acceptance letter or proof of enrollment. Scholarship check will not be issued until proof of acceptance is provided.
- Essays must be typed and have at least 800 words.
- Students must title their essay and indicate the essay question they are answering.
- Applicant and parent/guardian must sign application.
- Application must be postmarked by Friday, March 1, 2019.
Use of Scholarship
The DHA Scholarship shall be applied toward educational expenses in any field of study at an accredited college, university, technical, or trade school.
- Incomplete application will NOT be accepted. Please answer ALL questions.
- All information will remain confidential and will not affect the household's financial assistance.