Report a Problem

‚ÄčIf you have a life-threatening emergency, please call 9-1-1. Learn more about calling 9-1-1.

If you suspect an In-Home Supportive Services consumer or provider of fraud,
call the IHSS Fraud Hotline: (916) 874-3836

DHHS Ombudsman
Information about how to file a complaint

Report Child Abuse
In case of an immediate emergency always call 911 for Law Enforcement.

When the situation is not an emergency needing the Police or Sheriff, contact Sacramento County Child Protective Services, 24 hours a day, seven days a week at:

24 Hours Child Abuse Hotline: 916-875-5437 (875-KIDS)

Report Senior or Dependent Adult Abuse
Contact Phone: (916) 874-9377

Mental Health Consumer Problem Resolution

Emergency Hotlines

For questions and comments about this site, contact the HHS Web Team at