Join the Adult and Aging Commission on Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at the 9:30 am Board of Supervisors Meeting for the
5 Over 50 Awards!
Location: Sacramento County Administration Building
700 H Street, Sacramento, CA 95814
The Sacramento County Adult and Aging Commission is made up of volunteers who track aging trends, monitor services, and listen to input from service providers and the public.
The Commission was created to report to the County Board of Supervisors about resources and needs concerning older adults and people with disabilities, their families, and their support networks.
The role of the Adult and Aging Commission is to:
- Advise the Board of Supervisors on matters relating to older adults and people with disabilities
- Promote development of services for older adults and people with disabilities
- Educate and inform the community about the needs and concerns of older adults and people with disabilities
- Inform older adults and their families about available community resources and services
- Seek alternatives to institutionalization by supporting programs that help older adults and people with disabilities
- Build partnerships within the community
- Examine issues that impact older adults and people with disabilities
- Advocate for sustained human services programs and resources
Adult and Aging Commission Chair: Catheryn Koss
Adult and Aging Commission Vice-Chair: Rachael Hoskins
Adult and Aging Commission Secretary: Debra Bonner
Contact: Heidi Richardson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 916-874-9336
Please contact the Adult Protective Services hotline regarding concerns about abuse, neglect, or exploitation: 916-874-9377
Commissioner Orientation Materials
Aging Resources Exchange
Join the Adult and Aging Commission!
AAC 2023 Calendar
2021 AAC Annual Report
Sacramento County Boards and Commissions